Just started a new job? You might want to start updating your resume already!
Add in new info as soon as you have something to add. Don’t wait until you are planning your next move and have time pressures. try these tips to make updating easy:
– Add in your new job description as soon as you have it
– Add in new trainings as soon as you have completed it at work
– Achieved something special while on the job? Received an award or other recognition? Remember to add it in right away.
– Received a glowing performance review? Another opportunity to add something to your resume!
– Selected to chair some committee? Put it on the resume!
– Update your resume whenever you get a promotion too.